Happy HalloWishes Dessert Premium Package announced
Halloween is around the corner, or so it seems, and Disney has announced a premium dessert package as part of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party called the Happy HalloWishes Dessert Premium Package. Here are the details:
Delightful Tricks, Delicious Treats
Sweeten your night with a scary-good premium experience at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!On select evenings from Friday, September 2 through Monday, October 31, enjoy Mickey’s “Boo-To-You” Halloween Parade from a special reserved Main Street, U.S.A. location. Experience fun, frightful floats and kooky-spooky Disney Characters dressed in their Halloween finest—followed by a private dessert party with to-die-for views of the Happy HalloWishes fireworks bursting above Cinderella Castle!
At a table draped in black tablecloth with a flickering jack-o’-lantern, dine on Halloween-themed cupcakes and desserts prepared that same day by our pastry chef, with a bountiful buffet of sweet treats like chocolate-dipped strawberries, chocolate mousse, ice cream, cheeses and fresh, seasonal fruits. Make a toast to the best ghost at your table with sparkling cider, signature lemonades, specialty Halloween drinks, hot chocolate, coffee or tea—and then marvel as the sky above explodes with color, music and light!
The Happy HalloWishes Dessert Premium Package costs $69 for adults or $39 for children (ages 3 to 9), plus tax. A separate Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party ticket is also required and is not included in the price of the package.
The package will be available on the following dates:
- September 2, 8, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 29 and 30
- October 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30 and 31
Know Before You Go
Check-In Times and Locations
- Guests who have purchased the Happy HalloWishes Dessert Premium Package may check in from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM at the Will Call booth outside the Magic Kingdom park Main Entrance, where they will receive a credential for identification.
- Starting at 7:30 PM, Guests will meet at the parade viewing area located by the flag pole in Town Square (inside the park after you pass under the train station) to see Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade, which will start at 8:35 PM.
- After the parade, Guests will be escorted to Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant, the location for both the dessert party and the Happy HalloWishes fireworks viewing at 10:00 PM. Guests who miss the parade viewing can check in directly at Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant at 9:30 PM.
- This premium package is only offered on select dates during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. Advanced reservations are highly recommended.
- A Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Ticket is also required and is not included in the price of this package.
- The viewing location for the Mickey’s “Boo-To-You” Halloween Parade is outdoor, uncovered and standing-room only. Seating is not available for the parade viewing. Wheelchairs and ECV’s can be accommodated. Seating will be available at the dessert party on a first-come, first-served basis—but every table has a great view of Cinderella Castle!
- In the event of inclement weather, the parade and fireworks may be delayed or cancelled. However, the dessert party will occur regardless of the weather.
- Credential identification is non-transferrable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Disney dining plan entitlements may not be redeemed for this event.
- This offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions.