Disney just released the info for their yearly free dining plan offer. Here are the details.
Free dining plan is offered for guests booking a non-discounted 5-night /6-day Magic Your Way Park Hopper or higher package at select Walt Disney World Resorts. You must book for the following dates:
- August 21 to September 30
- November 14-20
- November 25-27
- December 8-23
Reservations for the above travel dates must be made between April 24 and July 7.
What plan do you qualify for?
You must stay at either a Disney Deluxe Resort or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort to qualify for the full Disney Dining Plan. Stays at Moderate or Value Resorts will qualify for the quick-service plan.
Excluded resorts and room types
The following resorts and room types are excluded:
- 3-bedroom villas
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows – Bungalows
- Disney’s All Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Copper Creek Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside (for Nov. 14-20, Nov. 25-27, and Dec. 8-23)
How to book
If you’re looking to take advantage of this offer, we highly recommend using our partners at Kingdom Destinations. All of their services are FREE to you and they’re experts when it comes to the booking process and all the options you have. You can either request a quote on their site, or fill out the form at the bottom of this post.