Disney has announced their planned V.I.Passholder events for this month. Here’s a breakdown of the offerings:
January 10th – Potion Purple Premiere Pop-Up Event. Taking place in Tomorrowland from 5-7pm, you can be among the first to purchase the new potion purple merchandise, including adult and youth spirit jerseys, “Vacation Mode” water bottle, Loungefly mini backpack, Loungefly wallet and a new women’s Mickey T-shirt; sip and savor the newest purple food and beverage offerings for purchase – and discover more surprises. No registration required.
January 6th – 31st – Passholders will receive a limited-time 20% discount at the following restaurants across Walt Disney World Resort for lunch and dinner:
- Biergarten Restaurant at Epcot
- Coral Reef Restaurant at Epcot
- The Hollywood Brown Derby at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Hollywood & Vine at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen at Magic Kingdom Park
- Tiffins Restaurant at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Tony’s Town Square Restaurant at Magic Kingdom Park
- Ale & Compass Restaurant at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside (Dinner Only)
- Citricos at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (Dinner Only)
- Disney’s Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Flying Fish at Disney’s BoardWalk Resort (Dinner Only)
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort (8:30 p.m. show only)
- Jiko – The Cooking Place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge Resort (Dinner Only)
- Sebastian’s Bistro at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort (Dinner Only)
- The Wave… of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Whispering Canyon Café at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort
The discount is valid for the Passholder and up to three (3) guests.
Festival of the Arts – Annual Passholder magnet to be announced soon featuring “one little spark of inspiration”. More details yet to be announced for Annual Passholders during the Festival of the Arts.