It has been a busy week of Disney Parks news, and it’s not all limited to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. Here’s a look at some of the top stories from the past week.
New Character-themed Treats at Magic Kingdom
The new character-themed treats that we first told you about debuted at Magic Kingdom and we were on-hand to give them a try! Here’s a list of our reviews:
- Hei Hei Dole Whip Cone Review
- Adventure Is Out There Cone Review
- The Lost Princess Cone Review
- The Frog Prince Whoopie Pie
Animal Kingdom Overhaul
We spotted permits that outlined an overhaul of the entrance experience at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. We go into more detail in our post, including changes to bag check and the parking lot tram loop.
River Country DVC Hotel Permit
Speaking of permits, we spotted a new permit for Reflections – A Disney Lakeside Resort. The permit isn’t a big one, but the project seems to be moving along nicely.
Huge Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge News Release
Disney lifted the curtain for some media outlets to check out Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. Here’s a look at all of the news to come out of the preview:
- First Look at Cast Costumes
- First Look at Food and Beverage
- First Look at Merchandise
- More Details Released for Rise of the Resistance Attraction
- More Details Released for Smugglers Run Attraction
- First Look at the Hondo Audio-Animatronic
Flower and Garden Festival Annual Passholder Merchandise
With the Festival of the Arts now over for the season, we shift our attention to the Flower and Garden Festival. Disney released a first look at the Annual Passholder exclusive merchandise as well as a first look at the complimentary magnets for the event.
Of course, this isn’t all of the news from the week, so head over to the homepage to find more!