Disneyland has released the prices for the handbuilt Lightsabers that guests will be able to purchase at Savi’s Workshop in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
Each Lightsaber will be $199 plus tax and that includes the hilt, two sleeves, one emitter, one pommel cap, and one activation plate and switch.
At Savi’s Workshop, you’ll meet one of Savi’s Gatherers outside his workshop, where you’ll choose one of 4 available hilt themes and receive a cloisonné pin to identify your selection. Themes include:
- Peace and Justice
Salvaged scraps from fallen Jedi temples and crashed starships in these Republic-era designs honor the galaxy’s former guardians.
- Power and Control
Originally forged by dark side warriors, this style features rumored remnants from the Sith homeworld and abandoned temples.
- Elemental Nature
This theme embodies the Force—an energy created by all living things, like Brylark trees, Cartusion whale bones and Rancor teeth.
- Protection and Defense
Hilt materials bear mysterious motifs and inscriptions that reconnect users with the ancient wellspring of the Force.
The Gatherers will now help you select the heart of your lightsaber—the kyber crystal, which is available in red, blue, green or violet. Next, begin assembling your hilt—parts will be provided based on your theme and cloisonné pin. Each box of parts includes:
4 sleeves (pick 2)
2 emitters (pick 1)
2 pommel caps (pick 1)
2 sets of activation plates and switches (pick 1 set)
Upon hilt completion, the unused parts will be collected by the Gatherers and returned to Savi’s inventory. These are not included with your lightsaber package. Finally, the Gatherers will masterfully connect your hilt to a 36” lightsaber blade so you’re ready for anything the galaxy puts in your path!
More details were released as well:
- Additional customization items can be purchased at Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities
- Age Recommendation: 5+
- The experience area is limited to the builder and one Guest—at least one person in the party must be age 14 or older
- Custom lightsabers are nonrefundable and are not eligible for Annual Passholder or other discounts
- The Savi’s Workshop – Handbuilt Lightsabers experience is subject to availability and reservations may be required
- If reservations are required, late arrivals may not be accommodated