Disneyland has just rolled out ticket price increases for 2020. Here’s a look at the new 2020 Disneyland ticket price increase as seen on the Disneyland ticket website.
- 1 day: New tiers were introduced as follows ($104, $114, $124, $139, $154)
- 2 days: Increased from $225 to $235
- 3 days: Increases from $300 to $310
- 4 days: Increased from $325 to $340
- 5 days: Increased from $340 to $360
- 1 day: New tiers were introduced ($159, $169, $179, $194, $209)
- 2 days: Increased from $280 to $290
- 3 days: Increased from $355 to $365
- 4 days: Increased from $380 to $395
- 5 days: Increased from $395 to $415
- Select increased from $399 to $419
- Flex increased from $599 to $649
- Deluxe increased from $799 to $829
- Signature increased from $1149 to $1199
- Signature Plus increased from $1399 to $1449
- Premier increased from $1949 to $2199
The 2020 Disneyland ticket price increase comes just a few months before the debut of Avengers Campus in Disney California Adventure.
As a quick refresher, Avengers Campus is home to the Worldwide Engineering Brigade – also known as “WEB” – which will house a new Spider-Man experience, the first Disney ride-through attraction to feature this iconic superhero.
During an open house at WEB, the aspiring inventors are excited to invite you for a test drive of their latest invention: the “Web Slinger” vehicle, which allows you to sling webs just like Spider-Man! The attraction gives you a taste of what it’s like to have actual superpowers as you help Spider-Man collect Spider-Bots that have run amok.
Avengers Campus will also feature Pym Test Kitchen. Just as Ant-Man and The Wasp use “Pym Particles” to grow and shrink just about anything, Pym Technologies is using the latest innovations to grow and shrink food at this eatery.
You will also find heroic encounters throughout the campus, including Black Widow, Ant-Man and The Wasp, Doctor Strange, the Guardians of the Galaxy, superheroes from Wakanda and Asgard, and Iron Man.
As superheroes continue to assemble at the campus, one of its iconic buildings will be the Avengers Headquarters where you should be on the lookout for Avengers in action.
All of that is only phase one for the land, with Phase Two set to open in the coming years and feature the headliner Avengers E-Ticket ride that Disney has briefly touched on. We go into more detail on the attraction (HERE).