Toy Story Land
Woody's Lunch Box Review
Toy Story Land contains one quick service eatery - Woody's Lunch Box. We review all of the breakfast, lunch, and dinner items!
Alien Swirling Saucers Review
We take you on a photo tour of Alien Swirling Saucers, including a full ride through of the new attraction
Get ready to ride inside Slinky Dog’s coils! Slinky Dog Dash is inspired by the delightful pooch spinoff of Slinky, the 1950s American toy classic. Riders of all ages will delight as Slinky Dog bends and twists his coils around curves, hills, bridges and drops in the Slinky-est coaster ever.
Official Opening: June 30, 2018
Project announced: Aug. 15, 2015
- More than 400 toy blocks fill Andy’s backyard
- In Toy Story Land, Andy’s footprint is about 25 feet long or the equivalent of a size 240 shoe
- It would take a Green Army Man roughly 12 steps just to travel the length of one of Andy’s shoeprints
- You would need a backpack the size of a school bus to carry the Buzz and Woody figures that tower over Toy Story Land
- The weight of the Slinky Dog Dash track and support columns weighs almost as much as 125,000 gallons of milk
- Together Rex and the Jenga Tower are as tall as 7½ Green Army Men standing on top of one another