Starting today, guests visiting Disney’s Hollywood Studios will notice a re-imagined background music loop in various parts of the park. Here’s a breakdown of what you can expect to hear:
- Main Entrance – Big Band arrangements adapted from Mickey Avenue at Shanghai Disneyland. The music will feature variations of some of your favorite Disney songs
- Hollywood Boulevard – Music from the 30’s and 40’s will play along Hollywood Boulevard in an arrangement custom to Disney’s Hollywood Studios. The tracks were recorded twice and will seemingly build to a peak as guests transition to the hub of Disney’s Hollywood Studios from Hollywood Boulevard
- Sunset Boulevard – Guests will find vocal tracks from the songs on Hollywood Boulevard as they make their way down Sunset Boulevard
- Echo Lake – Big Band sounds will be featured from the 50’s and 60’s around Echo Lake. Bright, brassy horns will be joined by lush string arrangements.
- Grand Avenue – Retro-contemporary west coast funk will be defined by a strong bassline, electric guitars, horns and synthesizers
- BaseLine Tap House – Jazz and Bossa Nova covers of pop hits from the past few decades
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Courtyard – Live versions of classic rock songs will be combined with crowd noises to give the feel of a live performance
We’ll have video of the new background loops up in the coming days.