Disney World is about to have a big month of hiring as they continue to fight an uphill battle when it comes to hiring and retaining employees. Disney says that they’re nearly back to 2019 levels of employment at Walt Disney World, but many areas remain short-staffed and overworked. There are also many areas around the theme parks and resorts that remained closed.
To remedy the strain that its workforce is feeling, Disney has a number of hiring events planned for the next couple of weeks. Here’s a look at the job openings that Disney is looking to fill:
- Housekeeping $1,000 bonus
- Magical Hiring Celebration (Attractions and Custodial)
- Magical Hiring Celebration (Housekeeping)
- Magical Hiring Celebration (Culinary)
- Disney Central Tampa $1,500 bonus
- Summer Hiring Celebration (Culinary) $1,500 bonus
- Summer Hiring Celebration (Housekeeping) $1,000 bonus
- Summer Hiring Celebration (Attractions and Custodial)
- Housekeeping Job Fair $1,000 bonus
- Food and Beverage Seasonal
- Disney Central Orlando $1,500 bonus
- Lifeguards $1,000 bonus
As always, keep checking back with us here at BlogMickey.com as we continue to bring you the latest news, photos, and info from around the Disney Parks!