Disney has just announced that Annual Passholders can now receive 15% off of the Star Wars Guided Tour at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. The Star Wars Guided Tour is regularly priced at $99 (tax included) for both adults and children. Reservations can be made by calling (407) 939-7529.
The Star Wars Guided Tour includes:
- Screening of the movie Star Wars: Path of the Jedi
- Private viewing space for 2 live stage shows—Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away and March of the First Order
- The opportunity to enroll young padawans—age 4 through 12—in Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple
- VIP access to ride Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
- The chance to join forces with Chewbacca and Kylo Ren in a galactic Character Greeting
- Reserved viewing of Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular nighttime fireworks show
- An orbit around Star Wars Launch Bay exhibits—featuring replica props, models, concept art and artifacts
- An exclusive souvenir to commemorate your adventures
Of course, Disney’s Hollywood Studios is the home of all things Star Wars, with Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge scheduled to open Fall 2019.