Disney has just announced that this year’s Halloween tiki mug, the Hatbox Ghost, will go on sale at Walt Disney World on October 15th. As you might remember, we’ve already shared the details on the Disneyland Resort version. Here are the details for the Walt Disney World Hatbox Ghost Tiki Mug!
Walt Disney World Resort – Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- The Hatbox Ghost Tiki Mug will go on sale on Oct. 15 at Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto for those guests with a valid wristband. Wristbands will be distributed at Trader Sam’s Tiki Terrace starting at 9 a.m. ET on Oct. 15 (and starting at 10 a.m. on following days, while supplies last). Beverage purchase is required. The Grim Grinning Grog here will feature pineapple-mango dark rum, Bermuda black rum, blood orange, lime juice, a trio of tropical juices, and dashes of aromatic bitters (non-alcoholic version upon request).
- Trader Sam’s Grotto will open at 1 p.m. ET on Oct. 15, and will open at 3 p.m. ET on the following days.
- A Hatbox Ghost Ornament and Limited Edition Hatbox Ghost Pin will be sold at BouTiki at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort beginning at 9 a.m. ET, Oct. 15.
Here are the Disneyland Resort details of the release:
Disneyland Resort – The Disneyland Hotel
- The Hatbox Ghost Tiki Mug will go on sale on Oct. 15 at the South Lounge of the Disneyland Hotel Convention Center from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. PST (line will open at 5:00 a.m.). Complimentary parking at the Downtown Disney District and the Disneyland Hotel will be available up to 20 minutes after the time of purchase with receipt.
- The mugs will also be available at Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar with purchase of a beverage, The Grim Grinning Grog featuring coconut rum, spiced rum, pineapple juice, red passion fruit syrup, and blue curaçao (non-alcoholic version available upon request).
- A Hatbox Ghost Ornament and Limited Edition Hatbox Ghost Pin will be sold at Disney’s Fantasia Shop at the Disneyland Hotel beginning at 7 a.m. PST, Oct. 15.
*Note: At both Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort, this offering is non-discountable with a limit of two (2) per guest and is only available while supplies last.