Walt Disney World has updated and extended theme park operating hours at three of its four theme parks for the month of April. Here are the changes:
- April 2-29: Park hours extended 9am to 11pm (previously 9am to 10pm)
- April 2-12, 14-15, 17-29: Park hours extended 8:30am to 9:30pm (previously 8:30am to 9pm)
- April 13, 16: Park hours extended 9am to 9:30pm (previously 9am to 9pm)
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- April 2-16, 21-23, 28-29: Park hours extended 8am to 8pm (previously 9am to 7pm)
- April 17-20, 24-27: Park hours extended 8am to 7pm (previously 9am to 7pm)
There were no park hours changes at EPCOT as of the time of publication.
As always, keep checking back with us here at BlogMickey.com as we continue to bring you the latest news, photos, and info from around the Disney Parks!