Disney World has announced details and dates for a Passholder Preview opportunity for the Journey of Water – Inspired by Moana walkthrough nature trail at EPCOT. Here are the details:
Passholder Preview: Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana
Be among the first to explore the newest experience at EPCOT!
Annual Passholders can attend a special preview for Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana—a lush exploration trail where you can connect with water and discover its magical personality. As you explore and play, you’ll learn about water’s natural cycle from the skies to the seas and back again.
Passholder previews will take place at EPCOT from park open to park close on the following dates:
- September 24 to September 29, 2023
- October 1 to October 4, 2023
EPCOT Reservation Required
To participate in this preview experience, Passholders must have a theme park reservation for EPCOT on the day of the preview. Please note that:
- If your theme park reservation is for a different theme park (and not for EPCOT), then you will not be eligible to participate in a preview that day.
- If you enter EPCOT without a theme park reservation after 2:00 PM, then you will not be eligible to participate in a preview that day.
To check in for this preview, please visit the entrance to Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana—located across from Coral Reef Restaurant.
- Registration is not required to attend this preview. However, you must have a theme park reservation for EPCOT on the day of the preview.
- A standby queue will be in place for this experience; a virtual queue will not be available.
- An eligible, activated Annual Pass is required to attend this preview. You must show your Annual Pass card, Disney MagicMobile pass, MagicBand or MagicBand+—along with valid photo identification—when checking in.
- Everyone in your party must be an Annual Passholder to attend this preview experience.
- All offerings are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
For a sneak peek of what to expect, check out our article below with dozens of photos from the experience!
As always, keep checking back with us here at BlogMickey.com as we continue to bring you the latest news, photos, and info from around the Disney Parks!