As we begin a new fiscal year, it’s also time for a snack and drink price increase at Walt Disney World. A check of the menus today shows that prices have increased, pretty much across the board, for a variety of snacks and drinks at Walt Disney World. Price increases have hit everything from a Mickey Pretzel to beers and mixed drinks. Here’s a sampling of some of the increases that are now in effect at Walt Disney World.
- Mickey Pretzel increased from $5.59 to $5.79
- Churros increased from $5.89 to $6.19
- Mickey’s Premium Ice Cream Bar increased from $5.39 to $5.69
- Pop Secret Popcorn increased from $4.69 to $4.99
- Resort Refillable Souvenir Mug increased from $18.99 to $19.99
- Bud Light increased from $8.00 to $8.25
- Tonga Toast increased from $8.99 to $9.29
Of course, many more snacks and drinks have seen their price increase, so be sure to check the Walt Disney World website to check on your favorite snack!