Following the removal of physical distancing markers from Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at Magic Kingdom, two Hollywood Studios attractions have also removed physical distancing markers from their extended queues. As you can see in the photos below, both Toy Story Mania and Slinky Dog Dash no longer have physical distancing markers in their extended queues.
For Slinky Dog Dash, this means that the extended queue that used to run into Animation Courtyard has been removed, including from the Voyage of the Little Mermaid queue.
Distancing between parties ranges from some trying to still maintain 6ft distancing to some who have returned to Pre-Pandemic distancing.
Toy Story Land remains one of the most crowded pathways at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Toy Story Mania has also removed physical distancing markers, but markers remain in place at Alien Swirling Saucers. Physical distancing markers also remain in the actual queue of all attractions around Walt Disney World.
For more attractions with relaxed COVID-19 safety protocols, check out our earlier articles:
- Tower of Terror Boosts Capacity; Loading Every Row, Removing Plexiglass at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Splash Mountain Increases Capacity, Now Seating Parties Closer Together
- Separate Parties Now Seated Together on Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance
- Disney World Begins Removing Physical Distancing Markers from Extended Attraction Queues
- Physical Distancing Markers Removed from Slinky Dog Dash, Toy Story Mania Extended Queues
- Physical Distancing Markers Removed, Capacity Increased at MuppetVision 3D
As always, keep checking back with us here at BlogMickey.com as we continue to bring you the latest news and photos from around the Disney Parks!