Disney World has just announced four new Annual Passes that will go on sale September 8th. Here’s the announcement:
At Walt Disney World Resort, being an Annual Passholder brings a special kind of magic – the kind that lets you visit our theme parks again and again so you can revisit the spots where your favorite memories were made. And as the countdown to our 50th anniversary celebration continues, the magic is calling: We’re excited to share that beginning Sept. 8, 2021, we will once again invite new Walt Disney World Annual Passholders to be a part of this beloved program!
We are introducing four new Annual Passes offering the flexibility and choice to meet guest needs, each designed based on Passholder feedback. These passes will help our biggest fans experience all that’s to come during “The World’s Most Magical Celebration” – from new attractions and nighttime spectaculars to dazzling decorations at all four theme parks and more!
Annual Pass Pricing
- Disney Pixie Dust Pass (FL Resident Only): $399 plus tax—or $19 per month with 12 monthly payments and 0% APR after $205 down payment on the Florida Resident Monthly Payment Program.
- Disney Pirate Pass (FL Resident Only): $699 plus tax—or $45 per month with 12 monthly payments and 0% APR after $205 down payment on the Florida Resident Monthly Payment Program.
- Disney Sorcerer Pass (FL Resident, DVC Member Only): $899 plus tax—or $63 per month with 12 monthly payments and 0% APR after $205 down payment on the Florida Resident Monthly Payment Program.
- Disney Incredi-Pass: $1,299 plus tax—or $99 per month with 12 monthly payments and 0% APR after $205 down payment on the Florida Resident Monthly Payment Program.
Here are some highlights of our new Annual Passes:
- Hold More Park Reservations: Depending on their pass type, Passholders may now hold up to five Disney Park Pass reservations at a time. We’ll also be adding “bonus reservations” to the calendar from time to time, so Passholders can make an additional park reservation without it counting against their applicable reservation hold limit. Plus, when Passholders stay at Disney Resort hotels or other select hotels, they will also be eligible to make theme park reservations for each day of their stay – in addition to the reservations you can hold based on your pass type!
- Customize Your Pass: Choose different add-on options based on your preferences – from the Water Park and Sports option to Disney PhotoPass downloads. These add-on options will be available for purchase with any of our four new passes.
- Access a New Integrated Calendar: Planning will be easier with enhancements to our reservation system, including a new integrated calendar that lets Passholders quickly see blockout dates for each pass type, view available days and make, modify or cancel a reservation all in one place.
- Enjoy Passholder Perks: Passes will continue to offerbenefits you know and love including the Park Hopper option, standard theme park parking and discounts on merchandise and dining. And, there will be a few special surprises throughout the 50th anniversary celebration!
Click here to discover more information on your pass options available beginning Sept. 8, 2021.
We’re also introducing a new look for the Annual Passholder program to honor our past while looking forward to the future. Using a piece of the original Walt Disney World Resort logo as a foundation for bright colors and energetic design, the program’s new look puts Passholders right in the middle of the magic.
Please note as we continue to manage attendance to provide a great experience for everyone, at any time, Annual Passes may be unavailable for purchase. Annual Passholders will also still be required to make park reservations for each day of their visit. Go to DisneyWorld.com/Pass for more information and important details about our new Annual Passes.
Thank you to all of our current Annual Passholders for your continued loyalty, passion and dedication, particularly over the past year and a half. If you are a current Passholder, please know you may continue to use your Annual Pass as you do today – when it is time for you to renew, you will be able to renew into one of our new passes (at a special renewal price). Plus, beginning Sept. 8, 2021, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Platinum Plus Annual Passholders will also be able to hold more reservations at a time! Visit DisneyWorld.com/AnnualPass to learn more. Also be on the lookout for a new exclusive magnet coming your way soon.
Now is the perfect time to be an Annual Passholder with unforgettable experiences coming during the 50th anniversary celebration. Soon, you’ll be able to check out two new nighttime spectaculars with “Disney Enchantment” and “Harmonious,” each set to debut on Oct. 1! Also beginning Oct. 1, guests can experience our newest attraction, Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure at EPCOT (soon offering Passholder previews for those who registered!).
Every morning, we welcome guests from all over the world to Walt Disney World Resort – some for the very first time, others for the first time in a while. And then there are those who visit more often, those who can no longer keep count of the days and nights they’ve spent at the parks. For these guests, a day at Disney brings a special type of magic unlike any other – Passholder magic – and that’s why we cannot wait to welcome Annual Passholders during this unforgettable 18-month event!
To enter a theme park, each passholder must have a theme park reservation in addition to a valid pass. Park reservations are limited and are subject to availability and applicable pass blockout dates, and are not guaranteed for any specific dates or park. A pass excludes separately priced activities and events. An annual pass does not guarantee admission or entry into any park, experience, attraction or offering. Park reservations may not be available on certain holidays in certain parks. Some pass benefits and features may not be available during periods of limited capacity. Also, park experiences and offerings may be modified and are subject to limited availability or even closure.
Please check DisneyWorld.com/updates for important information to know before visiting the Walt Disney World Resort.