During the 2022 EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays, guests can add some extra sweet fun to their visit by partaking in the Holiday Cookie Stroll. This year, the menu and locations expand as guests are welcomed to visit locations in World Nature and World Celebration in addition to venues in World Showcase. Here’s a look at the 2022 Holiday Cookie Stroll details:
2022 Holiday Cookie Stroll
Enjoy an array of sweet treats during the Holiday Cookie Stroll!
Purchase 5 cookies from any of the official cookie stroll locations featured in your Festival Passport—and be sure to collect a matching stamp for each cookie purchased. Once you’ve collected 5 stamps, bring the stamped Passport to Holiday Sweets & Treats to receive a specialty treat!
This activity is fun for all ages and can be completed at your leisure between November 25 and December 30, 2022.
Menu Items and Locations:
- Nochebuena Cocina: Alfajores – Vanilla Shortbread Cookie with Dulce de Leche and Coconut
- Yukon Holiday Kitchen: SNICKERS®-Doodle Cookie made with SNICKERS® Bar pieces
- L’Chaim! Holiday Kitchen: Black and White Cookie (plant-based)
- American Holiday Table: Chocolate Crinkle Cookie
- Bavaria Holiday Kitchen: Linzer Cookie
- Holiday Hearth Desserts: Gingerbread Cookie
- Sunshine Seasons: M&M’s® Sugar Cookie
- Connections Café: Sugar Cookie
As always, keep checking back with us here at BlogMickey.com as we continue to bring you the latest news, photos, and info from around the Disney Parks!