Disney has announced the 2023 Disney on Broadway dining package details. Here’s everything you need to know!
Sit back and sing along with show-stopping numbers from legendary Disney musicals. Sway to the beat as DISNEY ON BROADWAY stars perform some of the songs they helped make famous, plus other sensational tunes.
- Dates – January 13 through February 20, 2023
- Times – Starting at 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM and 8:00 PM
- Location – America Gardens Theatre at EPCOT
2023 Concert Series
Make a date to see these Broadway stars live in concert:
Kara Lindsay (Newsies) and Kevin Massey (Tarzan)
- January 13
- January 15 through 16
- January 19 through 20
Arielle Jacobs (Aladdin) and Adam Jacobs (Aladdin)
- January 14
- January 17 through 18
- January 21 through 22
Patti Murin (Frozen) and Robert Creighton (Frozen)
- January 23
- January 25 through 26
- January 29 through 30
- February 2 through 3
Mandy Gonzalez (Aida) and L. Steven Taylor (The Lion King)
- January 24
- January 27 through 28
- January 31 through February 1
- February 4 through 5
Ashley Brown (Mary Poppins) and Michael James Scott (Aladdin)
- February 6
- February 8 through 9
- February 12 through 13
- February 16 through 17
Kissy Simmons (The Lion King) and Josh Strickland (Tarzan)
- February 7
- February 10 through 11
- February 14 through 15
- February 18 through 19
On February 20, 2023, give a standing ovation for an extended finale featuring Ashley Brown, Josh Strickland, Kissy Simmons and Michael James Scott!
Events are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Dining Packages and Prices
Choose from 8 unique eateries at EPCOT offering DISNEY ON BROADWAY Concert Series Dining Packages at lunch and dinner. Each package includes:
- An appetizer, entrée and dessert or one (1) full buffet (where applicable), along with a nonalcoholic beverage
- One (1) guaranteed seat per person to a DISNEY ON BROADWAY concert held on the same day
Explore participating restaurants and dining package prices, which exclude tax and gratuity:
(ages 10 and up)
(ages 3 to 9)
|Akershus Royal Banquet|
|Coral Reef Restaurant|
The Living Seas
|Garden Grill Restaurant|
The Land Pavilion
|Le Cellier Steakhouse|
|Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue|
American Adventure Pavilion
|Rose and Crown Dining Room|
United Kingdom Pavilion
|Spice Road Table|
Book online beginning December 13, 2022 to secure your spot for this limited-time experience. Advance reservations are highly recommended and can be made up to 60 days prior to your visit.
Same-Day Dining Packages
Planning a last-minute visit? You may be able to purchase a same-day dining package, which allows you to:
- Dine without reservations at Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue that day
- Enjoy guaranteed seats to a DISNEY ON BROADWAY concert later that same day
To check availability for same-day dining packages, visit Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue during the Festival. Packages are subject to availability and may not be available on peak dates.
- DISNEY ON BROADWAY Concert Series Dining Packages are only offered from January 13 through February 20, 2023.
- Alcohol will only be served to Guests ages 21 and older.
- Reservations require a credit card guarantee.
- Guests will receive DISNEY ON BROADWAY Concert Seating badges at the restaurant after their meal. The badge will specify the date and showtime they have reserved.
- Guests with the Dining Package will enter America Gardens Theatre in a separate queue and will be seated on a first-come, first-served basis. Seating is guaranteed.
- Guests who have not reserved a DISNEY ON BROADWAY Concert Series Dining Package will be seated at the DISNEY ON BROADWAY Concert on a first-come, first-served basis. Seating is based on availability due to limited capacity.
- To enter EPCOT, both a theme park reservation and valid theme park admission are required. EPCOT admission is not included in the price of the dining package.