Following an announcement that the Disney World theme parks will be closing later today due to Tropical Storm Nicole, Disney has announced further closures and modifications for various locations around property. Here’s the latest:
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Guests staying at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground will be required to depart by 3 p.m. today, Nov. 9. We are contacting Guests with reservations to help them find alternate accommodations.
- Guests staying at the Treehouse Villas at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort will be required to depart by today, Nov. 9, at 3 p.m. We are contacting Guests with reservations to help them find alternative accommodations.
- At this time, all other Walt Disney World Resort hotels remain open to Guests.
- Character breakfasts at Disney Resort hotels will not include characters tomorrow morning, Nov. 10, so we can accommodate more Resort Guests staying at these locations for breakfast.
For Guests looking to modify or cancel their Disney Resort hotel reservations, please visit DisneyWorld.com/Plans.
Other Walt Disney World Experiences
Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser voyage scheduled to begin tomorrow, November 10 will be cancelled. We are contacting Guests with reservations.
Dining and Enchanting Extras
Effective immediately, we will not enforce cancellation policies until further notice for dining and other experiences like Savi’s Workshop and Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. Guests with pre-paid reservations will be cancelled and refunded to the original form of payment.
Performances of Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground have been cancelled for Wednesday, November 9.
Ferrytale Fireworks: A Sparkling Dessert Cruise has been cancelled for Wednesday, November 9.
- Disney Springs will close early today, Nov. 9, at 7 p.m., with last dining reservations at 6:30 p.m. Disney Springs will remain closed through tomorrow morning, Nov. 10.
- Disney Bus transportation from Disney Springs will operate until 8 p.m. today, Nov. 9.
As always, keep checking back with us here at BlogMickey.com as we continue to bring you the latest news, photos, and info from around the Disney Parks!