Following our rumor yesterday about a dining gift card promotional offer for Walt Disney World, Disney has officially announced the “Disney Dining Promo Card”. Here are the details:
What Is the Disney Dining Promo Card?
The digital Disney Dining Promo Card is a digital gift card—and it’s included with a special offer for select Walt Disney World room-and-ticket packages. The card can be used for select food and beverage purchases during your Walt Disney World vacation!
Disney Dining Promo Card Value & Eligible Resorts
Where to Use It
Use your digital Disney Dining Promo Card to purchase meals, snacks, treats and beverages at select participating dining locations during your Walt Disney World vacation. Enjoy a tasty bite on the go from quick-service venues, food carts, kiosks and more. Or, sit down to a leisurely meal at a table-service restaurant (advance reservations are highly recommended).
Before you dine or purchase food and beverage items, be sure to check that the location accepts the digital Disney Dining Promo Card.
View a list of Walt Disney World dining locations. Most of these locations accept the digital Disney Dining Promo Card; however, exclusions apply—please see below for details.
Locations that are unable to accept the Disney Dining Promo Card include, but are not limited to:
- Merchandise locations and candy kitchens
- Dining locations at Walt Disney World Swan Hotel, Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel and Walt Disney World Swan Reserve Hotel
- Dining locations at Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort
- Dining locations at Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels
- Dining locations at Walt Disney World Official Hotels at Bonnet Creek
- Dining locations at Walt Disney World Gateway Hotels
Other restrictions apply. Please review the terms and conditions.
Receiving Your Card
The digital Disney Dining Promo Card will be sent to you via email when you check in at your Disney Resort hotel.
How to Use Your Card
Simply present your digital Disney Dining Promo Card email or a printed copy of the email when purchasing food and beverages at participating locations. Additionally, you can save your card to your mobile device wallet to use at select locations.
You can use the card’s value as you like. Purchase food and beverages throughout your stay—or spend the entire value in one day. It’s up to you!
Use It for Qualifying Mobile Orders
Order ahead and save time at select dining locations that offer mobile ordering—a feature of the My Disney Experience app. You can use your digital Disney Dining Promo Card just like a gift card when paying for your order.
Check Your Balance
It’s easy to check the balance on your card! Here are 3 easy ways to do it:
- Visit Disney Gift Card to check online
- Call (877) 650-4327
- Ask a participating food-and-beverage location to check for you
Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
Make Advance Dining Reservations
Advance reservations are highly recommended for table-service restaurants. Learn when advance reservations can be made.
- The digital Disney Dining Promo Card is redeemable at select participating food and beverage locations within the Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort and other Disney Resorts located in the United States.
- Please refer to the expiration date found on your promotional gift card to understand when it must be used by.
- The digital Disney Dining Promo Card may only be used at participating food-and-beverage locations; it cannot be applied to charges on a Resort hotel folio.
- Issued by, and represents a legal obligation solely of, Disney Gift Card Services, Inc.
- Lost, damaged or stolen cards may be replaced only if original proof-of-purchase receipt and complete card number are provided.
- View terms and conditions.
As always, keep checking back with us here at BlogMickey.com as we continue to bring you the latest news, photos, and info from around the Disney Parks!