Following the first look announcement for the various merchandise lines coming to the newly renamed Tomorrowland Launch Depot, Disney has shared more details about the TRON Identity Progam merchandise experience, including reservation details. Here’s the latest:
Beginning March 21, 2023, Guests may book TRON Identity Program reservations for arrivals starting April 4, 2023.
Select Your Program
Prepare to enter the Grid through a Grid Digitization Portal located in Tomorrowland Launch Depot. Once inside, you will be able to create an action figure, or Program, that looks and sounds just like you.
As a User, you will go through the customization process. Image Capture will scan your facial features. Then, you’ll select your helmet and body configuration. Will your Program be an Enforcer or a Combatant? A Scout or a Heavy Sentry? The choice is yours. Also, don’t forget to select a team color. Finally, you’ll visit Command Input, where you will record 6 lines of dialogue in your own voice.
Please allow 20 minutes to make your selections. Once all of your choices have been made, your Program will be ready for retrieval within 60 minutes. Be aware that purchase of your Program is required.
- Payment will be due upon arrival at the location
- One action figure per User per experience
- Packaging included
- Additional customizable items can be purchased at Tomorrowland Launch Depot
- Recommended age is 5 years and older
- The experience area is limited to the User and one Guest—at least one person in the party must be age 14 or older
- Guest of the User may not customize their figure when accompanying the builder
- Customizable action figures are nonrefundable and are not eligible for Annual Passholder (or other) discounts
- This experience is separate from TRON Lightcycle / Run. The purchase of a TRON Identity Program does not include admission or priority access to the TRON Lightcycle / Run attraction.