Disney has released their “Spring into 2019” hotel rates for Annual Passholders for select Walt Disney World hotels. Some example dates and hotels are:
- Disney’s All-Star Resort for $75/night January 1st through February 13th
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort for $130/night January 1st through February 13th
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge for $225/night January 1st through February 13th
Here are the details of the offer:
- Book Through
April 27, 2019Eligibility
Passholder must present a valid Walt Disney World Pass at check-in.
Valid Travel Dates
Stays most nights January 1 through April 27, 2019
Length of Stay Requirements
- Minimum – 1 night
- Maximum – 14 nights
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than two adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
- Advance reservations required.
- Length of stay requirements may apply.
- Cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
- Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
- Valid theme park admission or annual pass is required to enjoy the parks.
Resort Hotels Included in This Offer
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows – Studios only
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans – French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
As always, we recommend using Kingdom Destinations for all of your Disney vacation planning. You can get a free vacation quote from their website or by using the form below.