As we continue to monitor international theme parks to see how their operations change, we noticed that a few more attractions have been added to the lineup since our last update.
- Buzz Lightyear Planet Rescue (NEW) – Tomorrowland
- Challenge Trails at Camp Discovery (NEW) – Adventure Isle
- Disney Color-Fest – Walt Disney Grand Theatre
- Peter Pan’s Flight – Fantasyland
- Roaring Rapids – Adventure Isle
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train – Fantasyland
- Soaring Over the Horizon (NEW) – Adventure Isle
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh – Fantasyland
- TRON Lightcycle Power Run – Presented by Chevrolet – Tomorrowland
Here’s how the Disney Standby Pass works at Shanghai Disneyland:
- Step 1 – Download the Shanghai Disney Resort Official App before you arrive at the park and create your own account with your mobile phone number or email address.
- Step 2 – After entering the park, open the Shanghai Disney Resort Official App, sign in and select “Get Standby Pass”, and scan the QR code on your park ticket.
- Step 3 – Create a party in the App by linking your group member’s park tickets so you can enjoy the attractions together using the same Disney Standby Pass return time. Ensure all members of your party have entered the park.
- Step 4 – Select the attraction you want to get a Disney Standby Pass for.
- Step 5 – Confirm the selection for your Disney Standby Pass.
- Step 6 – To redeem, go to the Disney Standby Pass return entrance at the attraction at the designated return time, and then show your QR code, found in “My Plan” on the App or the QR code on your park ticket.
Disney Standby Pass Rules
- Disney Standby Pass is only valid on the day of issue and can only be redeemed during the time selected.
- Guests with a Disney Standby Pass must enter attractions via the designated Disney Standby Pass entrances. Everyone in the party must have their own Disney Standby Pass, which is linked to their park tickets.
- Disney Standby Pass is subject to availability.
- Guests may obtain a Disney Standby Pass on the Shanghai Disney Resort Official App.
- Disney Standby Passes are linked to park tickets. Please always keep your park ticket secure.
- At the Disney Standby Pass entrance of the attraction, a Cast Member will scan your park ticket to verify the visual identity of the park ticket holder.
As always, keep checking back with us here at BlogMickey.com for the latest Disney Parks news and photos. We’ll continue to bring you news and photos, where possible, through the Disney Parks closure due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) and will resume our normal coverage once the parks reopen to guests on July 11th!