Shanghai Disneyland Resort has announced that they will continue their phased reopening with the reopening of the Shanghai Disneyland Hotel and Downtown Disney on June 16th. Here’s the latest:
Disneytown and the Shanghai Disneyland Hotel will both reopen on June 16, 2022. Wishing Star Park, the World of Disney Store and Blue Sky Boulevard have resumed operations on June 10. During the initial reopening stage, each venue will operate with limited capacity as well as select offerings and services. The Disneytown Parking Lot will also resume operations on June 16.
Shanghai Disneyland and Toy Story Hotel will continue to remain temporarily closed until further notice.
Upon reopening, each of these resort locations will operate at limited capacity and reduced hours of operation:
– Wishing Star Park will operate from 9:00 to 17:00;
– Blue Sky Boulevard will operate from 8:00 to 19:00;
– The overall hours of operation for Disneytown will be from 10:00 to 19:00, except for the World of Disney Store, which will operate from 9:00 to 19:00;
– The Disney Car and Coach Park will operate from 8:00 to 20:00;
– The Disneytown Parking Lot will operate from 9:00 to 20:00.
The operating time of each of these resort locations is subject to actual operations. Guests may refer to the Shanghai Disney Resort Official App for the latest information.
As always, keep checking back with us here at BlogMickey.com as we continue to bring you the latest news, photos, and info from around the Disney Parks!