As Disney World continues its phased reopening today following a two-day closure for Hurricane Ian, multiple attractions remain closed. Here’s a look at the attractions that have not opened at all today – likely due to staffing concerns or damage caused by Hurricane Ian:
- Hall of Presidents – Magic Kingdom
- Pirates of the Caribbean – Magic Kingdom
- Kali River Rapids – Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Kilimanjaro Safaris – Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Expedition Everest – Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Jungle Cruise had a delayed opening this morning as some debris was cleared from the ride, but has opened.
As always, keep checking back with us here at BlogMickey.com as we continue to bring you the latest news, photos, and info from around the Disney Parks!