Another Magic Kingdom restaurant is now serving mixed drinks with liquor after previously only serving beer and wine. The Crystal Palace now has specialty cocktails, joining other Magic Kingdom table service restaurants. As a reminder, you still can’t get alcohol outside of table service restaurants at Magic Kingdom, but Disney continues to push the boundaries of what Walt Disney meant when he said “no liquor, no beer, nothing”.
Here’s a look at the new cocktails at The Crystal Palace.
- Last Word ($18) – Fords Gin, Green Chartreuse Liqueur, Luxardo Maraschino Liqueur, and Lime Juice garnished with Luxardo Cherries
- Jack Rose ($13.50) – Laird’s Applejack Brandy, Hibiscus Grenadine, Lemon Juice, and Lime Juice
- Bloody Mary ($14.50) – Tito’s Handmade Vodka and Bloody Mary Mix garnished with Cucumber, Grape Tomato, and Green Olive
For more on liquor at Magic Kingdom, check out our coverage below!
- First Look at Mixed Drinks With Liquor Coming to Magic Kingdom
- More Drinks With Liquor Added to Magic Kingdom
- Drinks With Liquor Now Available at Cinderella’s Royal Table & Be Our Guest Restaurant in Magic Kingdom
As always, keep checking back with us here at BlogMickey.com as we continue to bring you the latest news, photos, and info from around the Disney Parks!