Following the announcement that the Spike the Bee sipper would be available at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, we decided to drop in and find out a bit more about the offer. Previously announced details include a July 30th end date and the following drinks and locations where you can find the sipper (and the prices at each location):
- Harambe Market – Watermelon Lemonade | $12.49
- Terra Treats – The Loggerhead | $11.29 (fountain beverages) OR $16.99 with Loggerhead Grany Smith Apple Flavoring and Sprite + Gummy Worm
- The Feeding Ground – Coca-Cola Fountain Beverages | $7.46 (sipper only)
- Restaurantosaurus – Wildberry Lemonade | $12.49
- Trilo-Bites – Coca-Cola Fountain Beverages | $11.29
The Spike the Bee sipper is not available via Mobile Order, and an Annual Pass must be presented at the time of purchase. Here’s a look at the details as seen at Restaurantosaurus, including the already-discounted price of $12.49.
As always, keep checking back with us here at BlogMickey.com as we continue to bring you the latest news, photos, and info from around the Disney Parks!