Today’s the day! The Disney Wish film is now out in theaters, and guests visiting EPCOT this holiday season will not only be able to meet Asha but also enjoy a Star cookie as part of the Cookie Stroll during the Festival of the Holidays.
Signage installed around World Showcase features Star from the movie Wish and guests partaking in the Cookie Stroll will receive a Star cookie as the completer cookie at the end of the stroll. Here’s a look at the Sweets & Treats location, which is where you’ll receive the Star completer cookie after you’ve completed the stroll.
Here’s more information about the Cookie Stroll from Disney World:
Holiday Cookie Stroll
Explore EPCOT in search of sweet treats.
Purchase 5 cookies from any of the official cookie stroll locations featured in your Festival Passport—and collect a matching stamp for each cookie purchased. Once you’ve collected 5 stamps, bring the stamped passport to Holiday Sweets & Treats to receive a specialty cookie!
This activity is fun for all ages and can be finished at your own leisure. Bring your passport with you each time you visit EPCOT during the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays presented by AdventHealth.
Menu Items & Locations
- Nochebuena Cocina: Spiced Chocolate Cookie
- Yukon Holiday Kitchen: Snickerdoodle Cookie made with SNICKERS® bar pieces
- L’Chaim! Holiday Kitchen: Black and White Cookie (plant-based)
- American Holiday Table: Gingerbread Cookie
- Bavaria Holiday Kitchen: Linzer Cookie
- Holiday Hearth Desserts: Peppermint Pinwheel Cookie
- Sunshine Seasons: Jingle Sugar Cookie made with M&M’S® chocolate candies
- Connections Café: Holiday Sugar Cookie
As always, keep checking back with us here at BlogMickey.com as we continue to bring you the latest news, photos, and info from around the Disney Parks!