A new legacy lightsaber is now available at Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Ezra Bridger’s legacy lightsaber arrived earlier today at Dok-Ondar’s and we stopped by to take some photos! Here’s a look at Ezra Bridger’s legacy lightsaber, along with details provided by Disney:
Ezra Bridger Legacy Lightsaber – $169.99
This Lightsaber hilt is a detailed recreation of the one wielded by the Jedi Padawan, Ezra Bridger, and comes direct from Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Walt Disney World and Disneyland. The distinctive design features sound effects and illuminates green when you attach one of our Lightsaber Blades, sold separately. Hilt comes in a lined display case with Jedi symbol on the front.
The lightsaber comes with a display endcap and an action endcap. The display endcap is shown in the photos immediately below and contains an opening too small for a lightsaber.
The action endcap contains an opening large enough to fit a lightsaber blade into. Ezra’s legacy lightsaber color is green.
- Includes hilt and case
- Hilt case features hinged lid and lined interior
- Jedi symbol on front of case
- Push switch on hilt to activate Lightsaber noises and illuminate green an attachable Lightsaber Blade, sold separately
- Battery case in handle
- Coordinates with our Lightsaber Clip, Lightsaber Blades, Lightsaber Sheath and Lightsaber Hilt Stand, each sold separately
- Inspired by Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Walt Disney World and Disneyland
The bare necessities
- Ages 14+
- Requires 3 x AAA batteries, included
- Aluminum / zinc / ABS / POM
- Hilt: 11” x 2 1/6” x 1 4/5”
- Case: 13 1/2” x 5 1/8” x 4 1/8”
As always, keep checking back with us here at BlogMickey.com as we continue to bring you the latest news, photos, and info from around the Disney Parks!