Disney World has announced a limited-time Annual Passholder-exclusive merchandise event that offers early access and deep discounts for select merchanidse. Here are the details:
Passholder Merchandise Event
Enjoy a special Passholder merchandise event at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
During this event, Passholders can enjoy:
- Early access to purchase new trading pins and Pandora charms, including:
- EPCOT Reimagined Pandora Charm
- Journey to Imagination with Figment Pandora Charm
- Minnie Mouse Bride Pandora Charm
- Grogu Rose Gold Pandora Charm
- Access to a special Pandora charm just for Walt Disney World Resort Annual Passholders
- 60% off select merchandise—including select apparel, 50th Anniversary merchandise, Loungefly items and Dooney & Bourke fashions
- Photo opportunities to commemorate this occasion
- Special food & beverage offerings available for purchase
Dates & Times
- September 20 to September 23, 2023
- 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM daily
- AdventHealth Arena at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
Here’s how it works:
- You can request to join the virtual queue for this event starting at 8:00 AM on the day of the event.
- You do not need to be at Walt Disney World Resort to join the virtual queue.
- Once your group is called, you’ll have up to 2 hours to check in at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex. This merchandise event ends at 7:00 PM, so be sure to allow enough time for you to shop.
- An eligible, activated Annual Pass is required to attend. You must show your Annual Pass card, MagicMobile pass, MagicBand or MagicBand+—along with valid photo identification—when checking in.
- Everyone in your party must be an Annual Passholder and be included in your virtual queue group to attend this merchandise event.
- Any discounts are for personal use only and may not be used to purchase merchandise with the intent to resell the merchandise; not valid on certain items and may not be combined with any other discount, offer or promotion and subject to change without notice.
- All offerings are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
As always, keep checking back with us here at BlogMickey.com as we continue to bring you the latest news, photos, and info from around the Disney Parks!