As we approach the start of the 2018 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival, we’re getting more details regarding the merchandise we can expect to see. First, let’s take a look at some of the logo merchandise images released by Disney.
In addition to the above images, here’s a look at some of the themes and collections we can expect to see:
- Chef Remy – Look for everyone’s favorite chef from Ratatouille on aprons, kitchenware, ornaments and more.
- Taste Your Way Around the World – Celebrate the “foodie” in you with items that salute the spirit of the Festival. Recreate a tasting-around –the-world experience by bringing home tabletop, kitchen and wine products. Apparel, headbands and baseball caps are also available.
- Farmer’s Market Finds – Mickey explores the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival and creates Chef Mickey moments for the kitchen, continuing the fun even after you get home.
- Brews Around the World – This collection features must-have apparel, barware and accessories for the craft beer lover! Grab your coaster that doubles as an opener to collect your favorite bottle caps and display them on a “Brews Around the World” sign.
- Foodie Figment – Figment never misses this fall-time Festival! This year, he shares his culinary love on apparel and drinkware.
The 2018 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival runs from August 30 – November 12, 2018.