For whatever reason, Disney can’t seem to get Rise of the Resistance to operate reliably, on either coast. While we’ve previously covered a 7-hour delayed opening at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Disneyland had their own substantial opening delay earlier today.
Rise of the Resistance has only processed 45 boarding groups in 7 hours of operation, experiencing an opening delay of just over 4 hours and in the midst of a 90-minute delay.
While it’s the big delays that get the most attention, the attraction has over 3.5 delays per day at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and just over 3 per day at Disneyland.
The previous two days of operation have been quite good for Disneyland, processing over 10 groups per hour according to thrill-data.com.
For more on Rise of the Resistance, check out some of our posts below.
- Rise of the Resistance Virtual Queue Boarding Groups Guide
- Guests Report Breakdown of Intersystem Transport Ship; Skipping of Show Scenes at Rise of the Resistance Today
- When Will Your Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Get Called? An Analysis
- Disney Offering Fewer “Guaranteed” Boarding Groups for Rise of the Resistance at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- First Impressions and Crowd Levels for an 8am Opening at Disney’s Hollywood Studios with Rise of the Resistance Tips