As we continue to keep a close eye on the ever-changing safety protocols at Walt Disney World, we can now report that Disney is combining separate travel parties on the Disney Skyliner gondola system. The recent change marks the first time that separate parties have been seated in the gondola cabins together.
In speaking with a Disney Skyliner manager, they indicated that they are attempting to only combine smaller parties and ensuring that the separate parties are comfortable riding together.
For more attractions with relaxed COVID-19 safety protocols, check out our earlier articles:
- Tower of Terror Boosts Capacity; Loading Every Row, Removing Plexiglass at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Splash Mountain Increases Capacity, Now Seating Parties Closer Together
- Separate Parties Now Seated Together on Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance
- Disney World Begins Removing Physical Distancing Markers from Extended Attraction Queues
- Physical Distancing Markers Removed from Slinky Dog Dash, Toy Story Mania Extended Queues
- Physical Distancing Markers Removed, Capacity Increased at MuppetVision 3D
As always, keep checking back with us here at BlogMickey.com as we continue to bring you the latest news, photos, and info from around the Disney Parks!