Holiday sleigh rides return to Disney’s Fort Wilderness on December 1st, and are available to book. Here are the details:
Your Sleigh Awaits
Get in the spirit of the season as you travel along scenic trails aboard a merry sleigh.
Schedule & Pricing
You’ll board your sleigh for a 25-minute ride at the new Tri-Circle-D Ranch Barn near the Settlement Bus Depot at The Cabins and Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort. Sleighs fit up to 4 adults, or 2 adults and 3 small children.
Please allow for one hour of transportation time, as Guests will be required to park at the main entrance of Fort Wilderness and take a bus to the Settlement Bus Depot.
Each Holiday Sleigh Ride costs $75.
How to Book
Advance reservations are highly recommended, as availability is limited.
Reservations can be made on this page or with the My Disney Experience app up to 60 days prior to your visit. Same-day reservations and walk-ins can be made on a limited basis and are subject to availability.
Know Before You Go
- This experience may be cancelled due to inclement weather, but will occur in rain and cold. Umbrellas, ponchos and sunscreen are not provided.
- Guests using a wheelchair must be able to step up into the sleigh.
- Rides accommodate 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 children only.
- There is a one-day cancellation policy. Full price will be charged/forfeited if a Guest cancels within one day or if they do not show up for the reservation.
- Please check in 15 minutes prior to your reservation at the New Tri-Circle-D Ranch barn near the settlement bus depot at the Cabins and Campsites of Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort.
- If arriving in your own vehicle, please park near the main entrance of Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground and take a complimentary bus ride to the Settlement Depot.
- Allow up to 1.5 hours to get to your destination when traveling within Walt Disney World Resort.
Advance reservations: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/recreation/holiday-sleigh-rides/
As always, keep checking back with us here at BlogMickey.com as we continue to bring you the latest news, photos, and info from around the Disney Parks!