The Disney du Jour Dance Party will be moving to a new location at this year’s Epcot International Food and Wine Festival. The reason for the relocation is due to the permanent closure of the Fountain of Nations on September 8th, less than two weeks after the festival begins. For a list of all Future World closures, check out our post with locations and dates.
Here’s a look at the soon-to-be former Fountain of Nations stage as it is this afternoon.
Here’s a look at the construction of the stage at the new Future World East location.
Here’s a list of the Radio Disney talent that will be featured at the Disney du Jour Dance Party.
- August 30 through August 31, 2019
Meg Donnelly (With U, Disney Channel’s Zombies)
- September 13 through 14, 2019
Jenna Raine (A Letter to Me)
- September 27 through September 28, 2019
Isabella Nicole (Headphones)
- October 4 through October 5, 2019
Avenue Beat (Delight)
- October 11 through October 12, 2019
Sky Katz (Like This, Disney Channel’s Raven’s Home)
- October 18 through October 19, 2019
JAGMAC (Like a Band)
- November 1 through November 2, 2019
AJ Mitchell (All My Friends)
- November 8 through November 9, 2019
Kylie Cantrall (That’s What I’m Talkin’ Bout, Disney Channel’s Gabby Duran & The Unsittables)
- November 15 through November 16, 2019
Erin Bowman (Good Time Good Life)
- November 22 through November 23, 2019
Tegan Marie (Horses)