In a press conference today, Orange County Florida Mayor Jerry Demings announced the reopening of CARES Act assistance program after the recent news of the Disney World layoffs. Here’s what you need to know:
- Monday, October 12 at 8am – First round application portal opens
- Saturday, October 24 at 8am – Second round application portal opens
- One-time $1,000 payment to qualified household applicants
- Each round closes after 10,000 applications
- Residents who have already received funding are not eligible again
Funding will be provided on a first come, first served basis to qualified individuals. An FAQ section will be set up on the Orange Cares website later this week.
As always, keep checking back with us here at BlogMickey.com as we continue to bring you the latest news, photos, and info from around the Disney Parks!