Here’s a breakdown of the changes to take effect Sunday, February 12th. Disney consistently increases their ticket prices in February, so a change was expected.
Single Day Tickets
- Value tier increasing from $105 to $107
- Regular tier increasing from $110 to $115
- Peak tier remaining $124
Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and Epcot
- Value tier increasing from $97 to $99
- Regular tier increasing from $102 to $107
- Peak tier increasing from $114 to $119
Disney Silver Pass (FL resident only pass)
- Increasing from $389 to $419
Disney Gold Pass (FL resident and DVC member only pass)
- Increasing from $549 to $559
Disney Platinum Pass
- Florida resident increasing from $649 to $679
- Regular pass increasing from $749 to $779
Disney Platinum Plus Pass
- Florida resident increasing from $729 to $769
- Regular pass increasing from $829 to to $869
Preferred parking is increasing from $35 to $40.
Water Park Fun and More
The Water Park Fun and More standalone option is being eliminated. You can still add it to a park hopper ticket as a combination.
Save $20 on Magic Your Way package
Guests who buy their 3-10 day Magic Your Way packages online will get a $20 discount.
All tickets have expiration dates starting Sunday, not just one-day tickets.