Tickets are now on sale for Disney Villains After Hours at Magic Kingdom. The special-ticketed event takes place on select Thursdays throughout the summer and offers guests lower attraction wait times and special entertainment. Here are the dates for Disney Villains After Hours:
- Thursday, June 6, 2019
- Thursday, June 13, 2019
- Thursday, June 20, 2019
- Thursday, June 27, 2019
- Monday, July 1, 2019
- Thursday, July 11, 2019
- Thursday, July 18, 2019
- Thursday, July 25, 2019
- Thursday, August 1, 2019
- Thursday, August 8, 2019
Disney Villains After Hours tickets cost $139 plus tax in advance, $144 plus tax on the event night. Annual Passholder and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of a $30 discount and purchase tickets for $109.
Tickets can be purchased via DisneyWorld.com.
As a reminder, here’s what you can expect from the all-new event.
- Villains Unite the Night Stage Show – Hades and Meg from “Hercules” will set the castle stage ablaze in this all-new stage show which will also feature appearances by Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent. A dark magic is taking over Magic Kingdom Park and inviting you to run amuck in the Villains’ scary world. The party DJ gets things lit, energizing the castle stage with sick beats and transforming the entire Central Plaza of the park into a killer club scene. As the party heats up, the DJ introduces your “Caretaker” for the evening, the Lord of the Dead, Hades, who arrives in a burst of blue flames for the all-new show, “Villains Unite the Night.” With Meg by his side, Hades sits atop his dark throne awaiting the alignment of five planets, following a prophecy that states when the five come together he will be able to rule the universe. But this dastardly plan doesn’t go quite as expected, when an assemblage of Disney Villains interrupts his party. Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent arrive with henchmen in tow, prepared to showcase their power with spine-tingling displays of skill. It seems these Villains have also heard the prophecy and believe they are the ones who will rule all.
- Spot Maleficent the Dragon – Maleficent the Dragon, with her Steampunk style and signature wicked grin, will be let loose for the first time at night – breathing fire as she creeps through the park as a one-of-a-kind experience for party guests.
- Villainous Enhancements: Discover surprising, villain-inspired additions at Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain. In Tomorrowland, the Villains invade Space Mountain, taking daring voyagers on a villainous trip they won’t soon forget, with a new music underscore and the vilest Villains taunting you as you whiz by. And over in Adventureland, a live crew of scurvy scalawags invades Pirates of the Caribbean in search of treasure.
- Wickedly Good Food & Beverage – A variety of special food & beverage offerings will also be available for purchase, including tasty desserts, drinks and dishes inspired by The Queen, Cruella de Vil, Maleficent, Hades, Dr. Facilier and even Emperor Zurg.
- Event Merchandise – Event attendees can also purchase new logo merchandise, as well as items from a curated collection of the best Disney Villains merchandise available.
NOTE: There will be no character meet and greets with the Villains.