Disney has just rolled out a brand new top-of-the-line V.I.P. tour called the “World of Dreams” tour. This tour has it all…and more! Here’s a rundown of what you can expect on Disney’s most expensive tour to date.
Cost: $12,000 for the first day, $10,000 for additional days; up to 6 guests
Time: Anywhere from 1-12 hours on a fully customizable tour
Tour highlights include:
- Cinderella Castle Suite Tour
- Exclusive nighttime spectacular views (Japan Pagoda for Illuminations, etc)
- 3 meals and most alcoholic beverages
- Front-of-the-line ride access
- Two VIP tour guides per group
- Backstage transportation between parks
- and more!
This is the absolute top-of-the-line offering from Disney. It was hard to compile an exact list of items that you can expect to find on this tour because Disney will pretty much do anything you want. For example, if you love animals, the animal tours at Disney’s Animal Kingdom and/or Epcot will be included.
The World of Dreams tour is now available for booking.