Disney World has posted longer theme park operating hours at three of its four parks, with the only exception being EPCOT. Here’s a look at the changes:
- April 30 – May 6: Park hours extended 9am to 11pm (previously 9am to 10pm)
- April 30 – May 2: Park hours extended 8:30am to 9:30pm (previously 8:30am to 9pm)
- May 3-6: Park hours extended 8:30am to 10pm (previously 8:30am to 9pm)
- April 30, May 6: Park hours extended 8am to 8pm (previously 9am to 7pm)
- May 1, 5: Park hours extended 8am to 7pm (previously 9am to 7pm)
As always, keep checking back with us here at BlogMickey.com as we continue to bring you the latest news, photos, and info from around the Disney Parks!