Walt Disney World has announced a limited-time 50th Anniversary VIP Tour. The tour, which costs $6,500, will take guests through the history of the Walt Disney World Resort as well as into Magic Kingdom and EPCOT. Unlike a normal VIP Tour where you would be able to ride just about anything you’d like, this tour is more of a curated offering that takes you along a predetermined route.
Here’s a rundown of the offerings:
Celebrate 50 Magical Years at Walt Disney World Resort
Get ready to travel by land, sky, and the seven seas on an adventure of a lifetime.
Together, your party of up to six (6) people—along with your Disney VIP Tour Guide—will enjoy a day of unparalleled magical experiences during the Walt Disney Resort 50th Anniversary celebration. You’ll see a select few of your favorite attractions in a new light as we reveal some of our best behind-the-scenes secrets. Travel back in time and discover how Walt’s passions inspired the offerings available throughout Disney Parks today and get a sneak peek of some exciting things to come.
First, you’ll mosey on over to the place where it all started. Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground opened in 1971 and was among the first places to stay at Walt Disney World Resort. Discover the all-new Tri-Circle D Ranch and then take to stunning waterways—offering a view of our magnificent Disney Resorts Collection—on a private charter bound for Magic Kingdom park.
Step into an enchanting realm of Magic Kingdom park and see the founding theme park of Walt Disney World Resort in a whole new light. While exploring all Magic Kingdom park has to offer, you’ll be invited to relax—let us pull up a chair—as the dining room proudly presents your lunch at Be Our Guest Restaurant!
Next, cruise down your favorite highway in the sky, heading towards Epcot. Upon arrival, you’ll get a look into the stunning transformation of the park and discover what happens when the power of human imagination is combined with the magic of Disney. There’ll even be time to “squeak” on over to Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure. At the end of your trip, your Disney VIP Tour Guide will give you a finale moment befitting a magical day!
Get essential details about the 50th Anniversary Tour.
- Reservations: Advance reservations are required. Call (407) 560-4033 to book. Guests under the age of 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.
- Cancellation Policy: Please note, there will be a cancellation fee equal to the cost of 20% of the tour price, if you do not provide at least 72-hour notice.
- Block Out Dates: Please be aware that the following block out dates apply: November 25 through November 27, 2021 and December 25, 2021 through January 1, 2022.
Know Before You Go
View important information including reservations, Guest restrictions and cancellation policies for the 50th Anniversary Tour.
- All VIP Tours require valid theme park admission—with Park Hopper option—which is not included in the price of the tour.
- Disney VIP Tours participate in full security screenings (including bag checks) during your Disney VIP Tour. Guests should be prepared for screenings with their appropriate government-issued identification.
- Disney Signature Services will book your required Disney Park Pass reservation when you register for this experience.
- Disney Private VIP Tours at Walt Disney World Resort are very popular and may be limited in availability. Advance reservations are highly recommended. Learn when advance reservations can be made.
- The 50th Anniversary Tour can span up to 8 hours and includes an active agenda. While your Disney VIP Tour Guide has built-in breaks, Guests should prepare accordingly.
- The 50th Anniversary Tour spans many terrains around Walt Disney World Resort, including watercraft and active working areas of the property.
- Guests must be at least 12 years of age to participate.
- The 50th Anniversary Tour has a strict 6-person maximum, including any non-participating Guests (including infants or persons of any age).
- Entertainment and experience offerings are subject to availability and may be restricted by capacity constraints at the time of booking. The itinerary, content, duration and availability are subject to change without notice.
- You will incur a cancellation fee equal to the cost of 20% of the tour price if you do not provide at least 72-hour notice.
- While photography is allowed and encouraged in non-backstage areas, no cameras, video equipment or cellphones may be used while backstage or on certain portions of this special experience tour.
- Many locations can accommodate lifestyle requests as well with no advanced arrangements. This includes diabetes, gastric bypass, lap band, low-carbohydrate, low-fat, low-sodium, no-sugar-added or plant-based options. All major quick-service and table-service restaurants provide plant-based options which are made without animal meat, dairy eggs and honey. Guests with additional questions or other medically-restrictive diets or metabolic disorders—such as PKU or dysphagia (requires pureed food)—should contact the Special Diets Team at [email protected] or call (407) 824-5967 between the hours of 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM EST. Guests under the age of 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call. Guests should inform the server, chef or manager of their special dietary requests upon arriving at the restaurant.
- Guests 17 years and under must be accompanied by a paying, participating parent or guardian.
- Pricing and information are subject to change without notice.
- This experience is delivered in English and translation can be requested but is not guaranteed. Please contact Disney Signature Services directly at (407) 560-4033 for details. Guests under the age of 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.