Disney World has shared an exclusive preview of the upcoming EPCOT 40th Anniversary merchandise collection with Annual Passholders. Here’s the announcement:
Today, we’re giving Passholders an exclusive first look at some of the new merchandise inspired by the historic milestone EPCOT will celebrate on Oct. 1. In honor of the 40th anniversary, we’re launching several commemorative collections debuting at Creations Shop throughout the month of October.
This must-have collection features limited-edition products, including apparel, accessories and trading pins that are perfect for you to share your love of EPCOT with the world. Here’s a round-up of what is to come in this exciting collection!
- Figment fans, this is your time to shine! Paired with the symbols representing the iconic pavilions that make up EPCOT, Figment is the perfect ambassador to celebrate this milestone. Check out the striking blue pullover fleece, vibrant shirts and sentimental jumbo pin, all showcasing our favorite spark of imagination.
- From a sequined Minnie Mouse headband and an impressive CORKCICLE canteen to a cozy long-sleeved shirt, the new collection is infused with retro and nostalgic designs that offer a wide variety of celebratory merchandise for the entire family.
- Ahead of the holiday season, the commemorative spirit jersey and woven shirt are the perfect gifts for your loved ones.
- Eye-catching, energetic, and with a touch of magic, the assortment of apparel is perfect for the whole family. Get ready to dress your little ones in the Figment youth tee and have a groovy photo op in front of Spaceship Earth.
- There’s a multi-colored Loungefly mini backpack, a sleek Citizen watch, and a stylish fleece hoodie. This collection is perfect for EPCOT fans of all ages. Brought to life by a spectrum of color, the retro designs are inspired by the 1980s when the park initially opened, as well as the creative and innovative atmosphere that EPCOT continues to carry into the future.
As always, keep checking back with us here at BlogMickey.com as we continue to bring you the latest news, photos, and info from around the Disney Parks!